Wednesday 25 April 2018

I will do the full Rig with adv. constraint (auto IK/FK) including facial rig

I will do the full Rig with adv. constraint (auto IK/FK) including facial rig












About:

Hey it's me, call me Nico :) I'm a profesional 3D Artist for Animations for years. Let me help you with your needs and you'll get a statisfaction of the best works I can do for you :)

In This Gig I will do your 3D Rigging, anythings like humans, animal, robotic/mechanicals, things etc

The Price is just depends on your 3D model complexity
- Basic Humanoid Character (no cloth/ simple cloths)
- Basic Animal (4legs, flying etc)
- Basic Robotic/Mechanical (simple mecha)
- Intermediate Humaniod Character (inter. cloths, weapons)
- Intermediate Animal (scifi riggify, add weapon, special movements)
- Intermediate Robotic/Mechanical (inter. mecha)
- Advance Humanoid Character ( adv. cloths,mechanical weapons/armor)
- Advance Animal (scifi, mechanical weapon/armor/body)
- Advance Robotic/Mechanical (adv. mecha)

Also, If you need any 3D modelling or 3D animation, I can do that for you, lets just discuss it together

Have a Great Day!

Reviews


rmcneal2023:5 star service. Excellent quality.

philipusnico:Simple, clear brief, and excellent communication !

jameslabrown:Wow, I am so grateful to have found this technician/designer/problem solver. I had a problem which, he took and made it his own to find a solution.

philipusnico:outstanding experience with this client, I made the delivery late because solving problems and he patiently wait for it, great communication

redcrowdesign:Wonderful job, Excellent service and saved me countless hours in production.


No comments:

Post a Comment