Sunday 1 April 2018

I will do any type of 2D AutoCAD drawing for you as you want

I will do any type of 2D AutoCAD drawing for you as you want












About:

Hi i'm Gayashan. If you are looking for a Auto CAD draftsmen ill do any thing you want from AutoCAD. I will do any type of 2D AutoCAD drawing for you


you will receive the AutoCAD working file and the layout pdfs

I have 4 years experience in field and done a 2 year course on AutoCAD

Express delivery

Do the revisions according to your wish

Done more than 1000 designs in field

  1. Message me with your work before purchasing the gig

Look forward to deal with satisfied clients

Thank you for looking

Reviews


domandes:Worst experience I have ever received using this servuce.

mikemales:GAYASHAND: excellent and fast communication, went the extra mile to deliver my project and accommodate my requests. \n\nwould definitely use again. thanks

gayashand:good buyer

wedesign24x7:excellent work, amazing personality,i recommend her personally.

apentrepreneur:Perfect! again you delivered quality work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment