Monday 23 April 2018

I will create 3d interior and exterior architectural models

I will create 3d interior and exterior architectural models












About:

I am an expert of exterior amp; interior 3d modeling and rendering.
and can give you 3d model and photo-realistic images.

to complete the job successfully I need job information or instruction from you.

  • please don't start an order without contacting me.

Best
James

Reviews


conroyblake:He did it again such and amazing job this guy is awesome i will give him my next project for sure.

james_josh:Nice working with the buyer

thenaube:good communications and delivery

james_josh:Awesome experience with buyer, determined to serve them better.

conroyblake:Great guy to work with second project and I got a few more for him to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment