Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will draw professional accurate drawing in autocad sketchup

I will draw professional accurate drawing in autocad sketchup












About:

Hi,

I am a professional architect and expert at drawing and designing house plans. I also make plans of other building types such as office, commercial building etc.

Key Features:

  • I will make accurate floor plans based on correct dimensions and your requirements.
  • I can provide various file formats such as JPG, PDF and also source AutoCAD file.
  • I make revisions until youre completely satisfied with work.
  • You can provide a rough sketch or a sample of the plan to get started.
  • If you have a matterport link i can floor plan from that also.


Ordering :

  • After selecting appropriate package and extra (ORDER NOWbutton) or ypu simply send me a messageif you are not sure what to order.
  • Also let me know the level of detail you want to be included in the floor plan e.g furniture.


Please contact me before ordering if you have slightest ofdoubts. I will be glad to help.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards.

Reviews


geekdude90:Thank you very much

archdesigns:thanks.. looking forward to working with you again.

martinwor:Archdesigns delivered his work fast and in good quality like requested.

archdesigns:thanks .. It was wonderful experience working on this. Let me know if you need anything else.

jandresmunoz:It was great, everything was short sweet and to the point


No comments:

Post a Comment