Monday 2 April 2018

I will do any 3d modeling work

I will do any 3d modeling work












About:

I provide 2D and 3D designs for just 5$. In high quality and high accuracy.

Any model Can be made here. Files for 3D printing also provided.
You Can ask for any file type that you want for your model.

I am offering you

  • Extra fast deliveries
  • Any Extra modifications
without additional charges
____________________________________________________________________

I provide you
  • High quality 
  • Animations(3D )
  • Simulations(3D )
  • Assembly Components(3D )
  • Videos(3D )
  • Drawings
  • Drawings for laser cuttings
  • Models for 3D printing

Any model Can be made here. Files for 3D printing also provided.
You Can ask for any file type that you want for your model.

I just need
  1. The file or image
  2. Dimensions
  3. Material specifications(If you need)

===============================================================

3d modelling is my passion. Modeling and designing 3d models and making simulations. I am interested in this area and mastered in it. I am able to design any component that  you want. I can help you in 3d drawings and models. I am able to deliver the design in the time you want

Important note: Please contact me before making the order

Reviews


robertaviator:the best for all deliverys

dinukaherath:Thank you very much

andrewcarpen770:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

adamsweer:Fast delivery again. professional work. Good seller.

dinukaherath:Superb


No comments:

Post a Comment