Monday 2 April 2018

I will do product modeling rendering provide you 5 views

I will do product modeling rendering provide you 5 views












About:

Hello, Thanks For having a look at my Gig,
I have good skills in 3D Designing,i work on Autodesk 3Ds Max,

BASIC

◗ Image resolution :  1920 x 1080 pixels

◗ Realistic High Quality Picture in JPG Only

◗ 2 Mockup view with white background


Reviews


theprojectsg:Brilliant work, done within promised timeframe.\nWILL definitely be getting more from this seller.

xohailsoomro:Great exp

monumedia:I needed a High-quality product idea designed and drawn and seller did very good in delivering. Although on the other end of the world and time difference that didn't stop from giving best. well done \u0026 GOOD LUCK.

jziglor06:Very professional!! Did job I had no complaints at all. All I can say is he's Fantastic!!!

xohailsoomro:Excellent Communication \r\nHad A Great Experience to work with him,\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment