Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More












About:

Hi

I'm a mechanical engineer, 4 years experience of product designing, design for manufacturing and 3d modeling. I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using autodesk inventor + keyshot. I will give all the source files, common CAD files format and 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing.

I will do any product, object designing / modeling idea and mechanical engineering project idea into autodesk inventor designing, modeling and rendering also generate 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing or 3d printing.

You can get from my gig

  • excellent quality product
  • 2D drawings
  • 3D designing
  • parts assembly
  • fast delivery
  • unlimitedrevision
  • source files


100% satisfaction guaranteed. I serve you until you get the final result.

contact me before place the order

Thank You!
Regards: Ishara

Reviews


philipmadsen:Easy to work with, and high quality service.

inventor_cad:Thank you! Glad to work with you again.

omartorres442:Incredibly fast. Perfect design. Attention to detail. Very helpful. Professional work. 10/10. Request this person for your designs!!!!

inventor_cad:Thank you! Great experience with omartorres442.

henkeld:Outstanding work. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment