Saturday 12 May 2018

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render

I will do interior and exterior design,3d modeling and vray render












About:

Greetings,

I am Ghada Batta  

Looking for someone to design, model or render >> (Building elevations -  furniture - any model....)
I work in AutoCad, SketchUp,  to produce the best quality work to meet your satisfaction.


Please feel free to contact me for more information if you want additional services so we can discuss on timing and cost.

NOTE:DISCUSS DETAILS BEFORE GIVING ORDER
price of project will depend upon it,s complexity
come inbox and discuss project with me 
and let me send you custom offer after discussion.

Thank You.

Reviews


markhoran:Ghada is very thoughtful accommodating and helpful, She is a pleasure to work with!

ghadabatta:thank you very much Mark .. thanks for you respect .. Best regards

brandon_d1:Ghadabatta was very patient as my vision for my job evolved. in the end I got exactly what I wanted

ghadabatta:Thank you\r\nI was happy to work with you\r\nBest regards

archalaa:You will be surely satisfied working with Ghadabatta, Thank you dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment