Saturday 12 May 2018

I will draw 50 acres =200000 sq.m area only. more than this area order another gig.

I will draw 50 acres =200000 sq.m area only. more than this area order another gig.












About:

                               Your Ideas .....&.....Our Solutions ....‼

                                     

                                    " UNIQUE  GIG ON FIVERR "

Hi, Buyer 


I have15 years of experience in Land development Design, Urban Planning, Subdivision, in AutoCAD 2d. 

I will draw urban planning for new Subdivision and Roads for your land and Enhanced Detailing in AutoCAD 2D

Detailing:
  • Lot dimensions
  • Total area calculation
  • Lot area calculation
  • Lot numbers
  • Road width
  • boundary dimensions

So if you're looking for a professional service and high quality results, I am here to help you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
Note:- Before You Order Me Please Inbox Me For Further Details. 

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

ORDER NOW

Reviews


terenceburnside:Expert in his field. Another great job performed.

mujju26:Best client to work for.. I'll be glad to work together again.. THANKS AGAIN FOR TIP YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CLIENT :) \r\n\r\nThank you

terenceburnside:Complete my job fast and just as I requested. No revisions needed. Will continue to use again and again.

mujju26:Thank you so much :)

wires568:Great Communication and fast delivery. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment