Thursday 10 May 2018

I will render your 3D model + the surrounding landscape with full HD resolution (possibly higher)

I will render your 3D model + the surrounding landscape with full HD resolution (possibly higher)












About:

Hi !
Do you have difficulty in converting your simple 2D elevation ?
Do you want a professional presentation to your customers see the 3D elevation ?
I can do this with you. 
I will convert 2D files to 3D models for your architecture project .
I need the 2D drawing (PDF file, Autocad 2D file or sketch by your hand).
I hope to cooperate with you :)
Please contact before buying gigs!
Best regards!

Reviews


lukasgogolewski:Are you ready to do another project?

shine_ke67:Thanks you for patient with me. Can you send information, then I will have good price for you\r\nRegards

tommysongkhla:Fantastic work, will hire again.

shine_ke67:Thank you so much.

tommysongkhla:Thank you again for your efforts. Looking forward to tasking you with higher level work as I know you are very qualified.


No comments:

Post a Comment