Thursday 10 May 2018

I will give modelling, texturing and rendering service with camera animations

I will give modelling, texturing and rendering service with camera animations












About:

I have experience in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering with Autodesk Maya, Nuke, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Keyshot and MentalRay, Vray, Arnold rendering engines.

Skills;
-Character modelling
- Hard surface modelling
- Shading and texturing
- Lighting and rendering.

Do not stuck into the number of revisions. I would rather to left happy costumers behind. I will do my best to make you satisfied. So, lets finish this...

*Please contact me before the order. Communication makes things better and easier.

One thing you should know before you order;

*If you ask a "creative design" from a designer, you have to describe that clearly what kind of thing you are looking for. If you ask a design without giving any info to designer about what you have in your mind, you should accept what the designer gives to you.

Reviews


galati87:Great work! On repeat..every time :)

gulenozan:Outstanding Experience!

galati87:Back to Back projects :)

gulenozan:Outstanding Experience!

galati87:I can not describe the amount of gratitude I have for this seller! He is a very great working, intelligent and fun guy to work with. I won't go anywhere else for my projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment