Friday 11 May 2018

I will design your kitchen in 3d for your space

I will design your kitchen in 3d for your space












About:

Hi, I am Karina I am experienced in 3d interior rendering.
I will Design a Kitchen in 3D for your space i can make it for just 15$ / 20$ /30$

Furniture included
Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity.

To get started:
  • Send me the floor plan and the measure of the appliances if you have it:
  • Wall Oven, Fridge, Microwave, Hood, Sink, Ranges, Stoves, cooktops, Dishwashers, Wine cooler.

  • What do we go through for your final render:
    • 3D Modeling
    • Materials
    • Textures
    • Lighting
    • Camera
    • Render image

    Ask if you want!

    Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

    Best regards,
    Karina 

    Reviews


    julianmontenegr:Really easy to work with,. Excellent communication. Really good work.

    karikarivera:Gran Cliente.

    lippybrenig:Kari is the best

    karikarivera:Thank you very much Lippy, working with you is an excellent experience!

    lippybrenig:Refreshing!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment