Thursday 21 June 2018

I will create 3d models and architecture projects

I will create 3d models and architecture projects












About:

hi
I will create any interior or exterior 3D design for your building and location. I can design the space in any style.

Provide me with the necessary information, and I'll create the design for you! Along the process, I'll also send multiple drafts to get some feedback before producing the final rendered image.

Services:

gt;gt;Conceptual gt; Very basic 3D model. No details (windows, doors, etc) just shapes. No render.

gt;gt;Detailed gt; Detailed model. Basic render.

gt;gt;photojournalist Rendering gt; Very detailed model. Photorealistic render.


Please contact us before ordering a gig, this way we'll be able to discuss the project and see if it's something we can do, how long it'd take and how much it'd cost.

You want it in 2 days? Contact me for urgent work.

Need a custom offer? Do inbox me.

Thank you very much!

Reviews


tapwop:Does excellent work.

sadafsarwar01:thankyou :-)

tapwop:Seller did excellent job.

sadafsarwar01:thank you

tapwop:Does excellent work.


No comments:

Post a Comment