Thursday 21 June 2018

I will make 3d model assets

I will make 3d model assets












About:

I  make 3d models in blender and for all the unity3d lovers out there i can make Game ready assets as well. 
Why You Should Hire Me?
  • I have work experience
  • Model will be low poly or high poly (depends on what you're looking 
  • i design models as realistically as possible
  • Nicely uv mapped with diffuse maps along with other maps normal, specular, displacement etc and i will name them according to whatever game engine your using to make it easier
  • Thus the model will have all the necessary details
  • I don't cost much
  • Models will be provided in obj, fbx ,blend and 3ds formats and can easily be imported in any game engine 

Reviews


yhuchard:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

yhuchard:It is always a pleasure to work with you. Professional, which is very important for me.

yhuchard:Awesome as always!

greenquark:Very attentive and courteous. Quality work.

aneeqayounas:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment