Thursday 21 June 2018

I will turn your existing book cover into a great 3d mockup

I will turn your existing book cover into a great 3d mockup












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello and welcome to my gig,

You have a book cover that you want to turn into an awesome 3D mockup to share in social media or website to get more sales? You've come to the right place. 

  1. BASIC PACKAGE: Book standing up, with the front and spine showing (paperback or hardback)
  2. STANDARD: Book standing up, with the front, back and spine showing (paperback or hardback)
  3. PREMIUM: Book standing up, with the front, back and spine showing; also a tablet in front of them. (paperback or hardback)

The 3Ds come in one image and not separate. If you want separate files (ie. tablet in one image, book in other image and so on, check the extra). If you have questions, please message me before ordering. :)

Don't have a book cover yet? Make sure to check my other gig where I design awesome book covers. 

Armend

Reviews


david13aldridge:Great designs

reneebsocial:Excellent communication, quick delivery, end product was exactly what ordered. Will hire for this gig again!

kristap:Great at what he does, quick to finish, usually before time, and rarely needs to revise. I have used him at least five times and I've been happy with his work each time. I will continue to use him for my graphic design needs.

david13aldridge:Recommended every time

mh03pres:Love this guy! He delivers again! Couldn't be more pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment