Thursday 21 June 2018

I will convert your sketch to 3d in solidworks or autocad

I will convert your sketch to 3d in solidworks or autocad












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you already have pdf, dwg, dxf, jpeg, or just a sketch, I can make a 3D file.
I will convert your sketch or engineering drawing to 3D and deliver you in neutral model (step, iges, parasolid, stl) or in SolidWorks if you select the Standard package or above.

You can use this model for 3D printing your object.

Please, contact me first before you buy this Gig. I´ll check if the model is compatible for being developed in my software.

  • For "Source File" option, models will be provided in SolidWorks 2018 which can used be used for later versions.

Reviews


newton2000x:Excellent seller

alannadjarian:Great experience. Thank you!!!

drewsawyers:Looking forward to working with him again!

alannadjarian:Thank you very much. Great experience.

sonicf:Great contact! Fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment