Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will model and render anything in 3d

I will model and render anything in 3d












About:

Contact me to discuss order and offer a service that fits what you need. Thank you

I will make 3D Modeling and Rendering of any (object and product)

  1. Basic object modeling (props, products, character, furniture, package, game assets)
  2. rendering in Png image format in a size 1280x720
  3. Texturized


I can make a turnaround of your model for25$

I can make camera animation25$

I can make a Mockup of your model for20$

I can send you source files (OBJ, FBX, BLEND AND 3DS)*I DO NOT WORK FOR .CAD ,STL, OR .DAE)

I work withblender


I guarantee an excellent quality, since I have more than three years of experience as a 3d generalist, so if you are looking for someone with experience in modeling, texturing and rendering at a good price that is me.

Requirement for the project
*Reference images of your concept, if your product contains labels or logos you must provide in high resolution png format (product or object)

*Description of what you need (color, material and position in which you need your product in the render)

Contact me to discuss order and offer a service that fits what you need. Thank you

Reviews


meridian2006:Manythanks once again !

meridian2006:Thank you for the work.

meridian2006:Great work once again !

meridian2006:Good work as always

tony330:thanks very much


No comments:

Post a Comment