Friday 15 June 2018

I will model and render the exterior of your project

I will model and render the exterior of your project












About:

Are you on the look out for a realistic exterior 3D rendering, welcome to where you can get the best offer.
I am here to offer you a great deal of service, my services include!!!

+ 2D drafting which includes detailed plans and elevations
+ 3D modelling (Revit,3dsmax)
+ 3D rendering (high resolution images).

N:B - What i require from you is just a detailed brief; sketch, idea, floor plans (where only 3D modelling is required).
Also files are deliverable in any kind of format you want, and please contact me before placing an order.

I guaranty you an experience worth it.

You can thank me later

Reviews


msloanith:quick response

stefanie007:easy to work with.. we should do more of this next time

conradkonen:Very pleased with Stephanie! She is great to work with! We are looking forward to working together on more projects in the near future!

stefanie007:superb. i would like to work with my client again

lizzy30:Stefanie007 did an awesome job. I recommend her for superb 3D designs. She gave me quality more than what i even budgeted for.


No comments:

Post a Comment