Thursday 26 July 2018

I will convert 3d drawings to patent drawings using solidworks

I will convert 3d drawings to patent drawings using solidworks












About:

Please read the following before ordering

  1. In order to create the patent for your product , I need to have the product in Solidworks format, .stp format or any other CAD format.                                                                                  
  2. If you don't have the 3D model in those formats, I still can help you create it. Please contact me to send you a custom offer in order to maintain these standards.

100 % delivery in time

100 % customer satisfaction

Accepted custom offers and Urgent projects

Reviews


brucesant:Outstanding quality, quickly delivered! One of the best Fivers I've ever worked with. I definitely recommend and will use again!

waelaly60:Great client, provide clear information.... It was great working with you..

jaimekell:fast effiecient service.

waelaly60:Outstanding Experience!

floss007:Perfect solution for me, fast delivery, and exactly wha ti need to grow my business from here on.


No comments:

Post a Comment