Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will make 3d models in solidworks from your 2d drawings, sketches, images

I will make 3d models in solidworks from your 2d drawings, sketches, images












About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE
I have a good experience in 3D design in accordance with ISO and ANSI standards. I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects , but I can not make 3D - models of characters , people, animals . Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information . With my concert : 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.

Reviews


drosolowski:Alexander was extremely responsive and knocked out my project faster than my best expectations. Quality work. Thanks. David

sanjola_82:Thank you for your order. \r\nWas glad to help you.

michaelkehoe:Great work and understanding of what I need, thanks again for the fantastic quick hassle free jobs A+

sanjola_82:Thank you for your order. \r\nWas glad to help you.

avijan7:Thank you!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment