Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will design 3d models and give you ready to 3d print STL Files.

I will design 3d models and give you ready to 3d print STL Files.












About:

Hi,
I will design your 3d models and give you STL file of model ready for 3d printing. I can also edit your STL models. You need to provide me the details,references i.e Images and dimensions. Please contact me anytime to discuss your required work before placing order.

Regards,
Junaid


Note:- Please contact before placing order.

Reviews


shauly9887:Amazing out standing work do not have words to thank you

junaid_33:Great Experience !!

mrdelvinj:Grade A service!

junaid_33:Outstanding Experience!

jacobowman:stl file was made exactly how I wanted. Exceeded expectations and fair price.


No comments:

Post a Comment