Monday 23 July 2018

I will create 3d models in cinema 4d

I will create 3d models in cinema 4d












About:

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY GIG 

Are you in search of someone to do enhanced 3D modelling of Objects or products in Cinema 4D, then search no more. I will provide you with awesome models in cinema 4d to meet your required need. 

I will create Architectural, Interiors, Engineering and Product models for you with HD renders. In this Gig I also offer Product Visualization and Interior visualization.

I will Provide you with 

1. 3D models (3DS, OBJ, and C4D) Formats 
2. HD renders of models 

Fast delivery and customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you make orders from me 

So Press the order button and lets start your Job

NB: I do not offer character modelling in this gig.

Reviews


sub_trans:The seller did well, helped me a lot with my project

graphiks_home:outstanding experience

hussamfagig:- Worst touter ever \n- Did respond \n-sometimes read your text and did not respond \n- did not submit the project on time

graphiks_home:Worst buyer ever. don't ever accept jobs from this buyer. Did an amazing job for this ungrateful buyer, helped him with his course work but he want me to keep working for him for free on one order. Bro it does not work that way. I don't do free jobs. I don't run a Charity program here on Fiverr

hussamfagig:I totally recommend it


No comments:

Post a Comment