Thursday 26 July 2018

I will design your product for manufacture

I will design your product for manufacture












About:

I provide full service product design and innovation; whether you need support with conceptualizing your product on paper, getting a physical prototype for testing or taking your product to manufacture to get it into the hands of your paying customers.

Please contact me prior to ordering so that I can fully understand your needs and give a custom solution to meet your goals and deliver measurable value to your business.

Why choose me? I have a Masters degree in Product Design engineering, am a Certified SolidWorks professional user with over 5 years experience in industry and am a Professional licensed Engineer. I specialize in sheet metal parts, large assemblies, plastics for injection molding and 3D printing. On Fiverr I am a PRO seller, which means you always know you'll be making the best investment for the growth of your business.

I look forward to working with you and building something awesome together.

Reviews


mike247365:This seller did an outstanding job delivering exactly what I was looking for. She gave great insight and offered wonderful solutions to the problem I was trying to solve. I would highly recommend using her for any of your designing needs.

gaudetchristy:Almondesign always produces high quality work in a professional manner.

chuleebunditwon:I bought the gig due because I need a mechanical engineer and product design help. I was new to the site and did not do my own homework on what the gig is included. I will ask proper question next time. I'm sure I had frustrated the seller but she was patient with me and was professional throughout the process.

blemanski:Great as always! Thank you so very much!!

almondesign:thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment