Thursday 26 July 2018

I will design, model and render your kitchen and cabinets

I will design, model and render your kitchen and cabinets












About:

I am an expert architectural visualizer with 9+ years of experience. I have worked on various types of commercial and residential projects.

Are you looking forward to get your kitchen designs, then you've come to the right place.

I am here to offer you a great deal of service, my services include!!!

+ 2D drafting which includes detailed plans and elevations
+ 3D modelling (3dsmax)
+ 3D rendering (high resolution images).

PS- What i require from you is just a detailed brief; sketch, idea, floor plans (where only 3D modelling is required).
Also files are deliverable in any kind of format you want, and please contact me before placing an order.

I guaranty you an enjoyable working experience.

Don't hesitate to contact me even you will not order anything, I am also very happy to give you some proposals. Meanwhile, I very hope that we can work together in the near future. Thanks for your time on my gig!

Reviews


tanminyen:Willing to do corrections till it was correct

tanminyen:Willing to do corrections till it was correct

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment