Thursday 26 July 2018

I will create any 3d model for you

I will create any 3d model for you












About:

Hi there,
I am a 3d modeler.I am expert in 3D modeling, Rendering, 3d printing and product design in high quality.

My services:
  • Modeling
  • Print ready object
  • Game assets
  • 3d Product image etc.

I can work in appropriate if you will provide images:
  • Reference images of your products and concepts.
  • How many image do you need?
  • Visual Specification for rendering Example color, material, texture etc.

Please contact me before you order Sir.

Thanks you very much.

Reviews


marchouse:Excellent work! Delivery was quick, and great quality. I have another project for him already.

threedmodler:Thank you very much Sir

andrewjwin:The seller was able to follow the instructions provided and was able to deliver an outstanding product in the end, only had to request one revision. A+

threedmodler:thank you very much Sir.

infenixx:Very helpful designer! I appreciate your work buddy! \nThank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment