Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will do your cad cam on auto cad solid works matlab and ansys

I will do your cad cam on auto cad solid works matlab and ansys












About:

I have an Excellent Experience of AutoCad  and MATLAB , my Expertise lie under following categories:
    
AUTOCAD and Solidworks
 
    Anything related 2D & 3D modeling ,drafting of Mechanical Components of machines etc
   industrial and laboratory layout on cad 

MATLAB
  • Mathematical Modeling of any  mechanical system
  • Simulink 
  • Fourier and Laplace transforms
  • Solving Basic Algebraic Expressions.
  • Control engineering project on Matlab  
  • Mechanical Vibrations 

my service will assure my expertise.. feel free to contact. thanks

Reviews


aaricfinn:True Expert in his filed .Thanks again for great work .

webberasif:welcome again dear client

jack_willson:Outstanding Experience with excellent. This guy has skills what he says. I enjoyed his work and communication. I'm willing to work with.\nStrongly Recommended!!!

webberasif:great experience,outstanding communications. welcome for the next time.

shanich987:Outstanding work. This guy has excellent skills. Highly Recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment