Friday 24 August 2018

I will create standard 3d model for 3d printing, mould and cnc

I will create standard 3d model for 3d printing, mould and cnc












About:

All that your project needs is an accurate 3D prototype to created to scale for perfect 3D printing, CNC machining or plastic mould injection manufacturing. I am aprofessional product design engineer and I will design parts and assembly of prototypes in STL, IGES, STEP and other CAD formats for perfect manufacturing. I will strictly consider the following in the model design:


  • Close fitness of mating parts
  • Tolerance
  • Functionality
  • Durability
  • Ergonomics
  • Aesthetics

Please contact me before you order for this gig and note that quotation varies with project complexity.

Reviews


lukold:Very good!

afokenny:Thanks

lukold:Perfect as always.

afokenny:Thanks as always

cooperkynni:Appreciate willingness to stick with project until satisfaction


No comments:

Post a Comment