Thursday 23 August 2018

I will do any 3d modeling with autodesk maya

I will do any 3d modeling with autodesk maya












About:

I'll do any 3d model and any 3d design with Autodesk Maya ,, (real state, kitchen, gun , weapons, minecraft, smartphones, ,,etc)

Any 3d model you want , will be done professionally , and i'll send you the source file with the rendered version 

Also if you want 3dmax file or obj , i provide it also 

Contact me before placing an order.

i'll be happy to help you in anything

Reviews


jmunsayac:Horrible experience! Avoid this freelancer. Promised to have project completed in 2 days. Sent me a fake file at deadline and asked for more time. Sent me low quality drawing with MS paint with wrong dimensions. Took 8 days to complete. I've been using Fiverr for 8 years. This is definitely my worst experience ever. Don't hire this person.

abdelrahmanbedo:i did the measurments right , and i was late only one day , it waited for him alot to respond , and the order was automaticly completed because he didnt respond, and i dont use photoshop for creating u high quality of drawing , i did all what i could do , and tried to be nice as possible .

paul_lt:Abdel did a great job and was also open for revisions. I'd recommend his work to everyone.

abdelrahmanbedo:nice person to work with : )

raissahughes:yes was very easy


No comments:

Post a Comment