Friday 24 August 2018

I will create 2d drawings of product

I will create 2d drawings of product












About:

In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

Please feel free to contact me to do designs. You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to design the product in 3D upon request.


Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 



- I can support for multiple design changes / modifications.
Fast Delivery support upon request
- I can give you realistic image of product in metal (or) Plastic finish.

Reviews


mcmpark:Great pricing and turn around time. I did not get to open the files yet to make sure they work correctly with my equipment, but I know it will be taken care of if I need it.

shartika:Great buyer

hpfisher:Perfect delivery. Again.

shartika:Thanks for Review

rpmbelgium14:Thanks Shartika for delivering the required files. A great service as always, cheers, Leigh\n


No comments:

Post a Comment