Sunday 23 September 2018

I will create photorealistic renderings of your cad models

I will create photorealistic renderings of your cad models












About:

I will create photo-realistic renderings of your CAD models in Keyshot. Models will have their requested materials and colors applied to align with brand expectations. All materials and colors will be fine tuned to ensure a realistic representation of the product. Background can be of an environment, solid color, or transparent for optimal product presentation. Renderings can be exported in various file types and sizes. Please contact me ahead of purchase to discuss scheduling and project scope to ensure proper timeline and cost. Gig does not provide engineering services.

Reviews


nealjeup:The second project I’ve done with this designer. Continuously exceeds my expectations. Recommend to anyone with questions about manufacturing feasibility / how to correctly engineer a product for mass production.

aspirantdesign:Great Experience. Will definately work with again

christinawallis:I'm very pleased with this seller. He / she is excellent technically and very professional. My files were completed within hours and me finding him was definitely a bit of luck, as I'll be needing few different designs converted in the coming 6-8months

aspirantdesign:Great experience with this buyer and she provided clear and quick communication!

samzhi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment