Sunday 23 September 2018

I will rig your mmd models and more to be vrchat ready

I will rig your mmd models and more to be vrchat ready












About:

I will convert any of your MMD models to be Unity and VRChat ready, if you don't have one I can track one down for you. If you are having trouble with the polycount in your model, I will them down under the 20,000 limit.

Reviews


regulinecolt009:Satisfied as always!

regulinecolt009:Amazing! 14/10 would recommend!

cheekycrenando:My model was done very quickly and turned out excellent! I would recommend this to anyone!

bakateru:I loved it, it looks better than I imagined she also made the nails exactly how I asked which is amazing thank you so much and I will come back to this seller :D

joshburke358:Fast delivery, great communication. would defiantly recommend this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment