Sunday 23 September 2018

I will design 3d model for 3d printing stl or laser cutting dxf

I will design 3d model for 3d printing stl or laser cutting dxf












About:

I will summarize my Gig in the next points.

First ,you can send me your design requirements in terms of:

  • Picture
  • free hand sketch
  • 2d file

Second ,you can get according to your request:

  • 3d model for your design.
  • 2d Manufacturing Drawing for each part.
  • Assembly of multiple parts.
  • 2d Assembly Drawing.
  • Exploded & Collapsed view for your design.
  • Animation video for your design.
  • photoview 360 (Video & photo).
  • Rendring.
  • stl file -- (For 3d Printing).
  • dxf file -- (For Laser Cutting).
  • Solidworks composer.
  • Assembly instructions.
  • Interactive 3d documentation.

    Delivery time depends on Complexity of your design..

    You can check all my work here
    shorturl.at/aIW13

Reviews


mousass:Great work. Im impressed. Very quick and professional. I will for sure work with him again.

hasanhaikel:Outstanding Experience

morpheusjr:Very nice information about laser engraving hopefully we can do more work in the future.

hasanhaikel:amazing person and very friendly to work with :)

liverpoolfilm:very poor quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment