Sunday 23 September 2018

I will work for 3d character modeling ,rigging,animation

I will work for 3d character modeling ,rigging,animation












About:

i have great skills of character modelling ,rigging ,uv mapping texturing,animations. i have great experience of creating models for games and production, i use my creatrive skills in latest tools like zbrush ,maya and max to create out of the box products for my clients 

Reviews


gemini4837:Excellent work, will definitely work with him for the next project.

ranaumair90:very nice communication and great work experience

rolandrechinger:Good conversation. He always understand my needings and is very quick in delivery. Very skillful modeler.\nI strongly can recommend him and i will definitly hire him again.

ranaumair90:amazing experience

ahmad_shokry:perfect delivery as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment