Monday 10 September 2018

I will create a cad model of your idea for a mechanical invention

I will create a cad model of your idea for a mechanical invention












About:

I have a background in mechanical engineering - refer to my portfolio of drawings on my profile. I will help you fully realize your creative idea for an invention.

Reviews


alistairgoodwin:As previously immaculate work, quick and a great communicator with an excellent grasp of engineering in general

sscoot:Excellent experience, will definitely hire again!

timreynolds744:Great communication throughout the entire experience, fast turnaround times, overall awesome job!

kevintusa:If you need something done right, with awesome response rate and killer service you can't go wrong with this gig!

dogmatagram:This seller is terrific. He was an absolute joy to work with, and turned my hand-drawn idea for a tool into an immaculate CAD model. He has great communication skills and the end result is exactly what I envisioned when I first had the idea for the design. Can't say enough good things about him, he's the real deal and the work speaks for itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment