Tuesday 25 September 2018

I will do rendering and modeling

I will do rendering and modeling












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING THE GIG 
im a product designer and i can help you bring it to the next level with high quality professional 3d models and renderings 
I will create any kind of package/product:
  • plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  • bottles and jars for food and drinks
  • carton boxes
  • foil pouches
  • paper bags
  • and others...

Provide me with:

1. Images of your product/concept .......

2. How many images do you want 

3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery


I invite you to cooperation! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
thank you!
chseif

Reviews


mattman861:Worked with me and had great communication. Would work with again!

chseif:i was very glad to work with mattman on this project. i can't wait to have more work with him in the near future

onsen_secret:I have used him a few times now for different small projects we have. He has been great! From communication to creating exactly what we need, he does it well. I highly recommend him.

chseif:Outstanding Experience!

onsen_secret:Seller is very professional. He has quick turnaround and is more than willing to make modifications as necessary. His work is great and I will definitely use him again. Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment