Monday 22 October 2018

I will professional interior design of your home

I will professional interior design of your home












About:

Hello, I'm 3D interior and Exterior. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.

I currently working as an interior designer, kitchen designer, houses, shops, architectural design and more. 

I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like 3ds Max, AutoCAD, V-Ray and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.

The service include: 

3D modelling.
3D realistic images.
Project presentation.

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much


Thank you
Regards
Asela Pinnawala

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment