Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will work down into the details as the project goes.

I will work down into the details as the project goes.












About:

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE !

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 

Hi, my name is Eldad.
If you are looking for Professional Industrial Design Services,
THIS is the right place!

I work as an Industrial Designer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Graphic Designer, Strategist and Entrepreneur, I have worked in these fields professionally for more then 10 years.


I specialize in: 

Consumer products, Consumer electronics, Medical products, Military products, House-ware, Packaging and many more!

Providing Turn-Key design and development services.

I approach a project from all aspects: 

- Ideation, Sketching, Story Boarding

- 3D Renderings and product presentations

- 3D Modeling

- Mechanical Design and Plastic Engineering

- Correct methodology of large assemblies

- Preparing parts for Prototyping, 3D Printing / Plastic Casting / CNC

- Technical / And Patent 2D Drawings

- Parts Design for final production and plastic injections

I help companies and entrepreneurs to innovate and guide their products towards market success. 

I offer ONLY high quality, professional work and you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely, Eldad.

Please contact me and... Lets Get To Work!

Reviews


rxallstartup:Very responsive. Highly professional. Very good at what he does and respectful.\nEnjoyed working with him and would love to again.\nMore power to you.

eldadesign:Good communication throughout the project, thank you!

keox69:Very professional and asked very good questions in clarifying the rendering - which is a mark of experience. Very happy with his work and he even delivered way ahead of time. Will definitely work with again!

eldadesign:It was great working with XEOX!\r\nsuper professional, and great communicator.\r\nGreat experience, I have enjoyed our design process, and i would love to work with him again !\r\nThank you.

kholtz:Eldad was a great partner in helping develop the design for my product prototype. I look forward to working with him again. Very thorough in his communications, prompt and courteous. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment