Tuesday 23 October 2018

I will create props for games

I will create props for games












About:

Welcome to my gig


 Hi, i´am Alexis (Kiraykell) and it's going to be a placer work with you and you proyect.

This its the right place for you if you need a character ,object ,prop ,building or render of any idea what you have in mind.

 I can make simple models or complex ,with many details and textures ,you just ask ,we are always open.

 If you have special request or a really complex project ,contact me and i will give you especial service and price.

  
To make things faster and easier

a few things that will speed up the process

* Reference/sketch images of your characters/props/buildings/etc..
*If the character or object its going to be animated later i need to know it
* Expected time delivery


Important Information : Message me first before ordering and placing

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment