Thursday 4 October 2018

I will sketch your product and assist you to define your concept

I will sketch your product and assist you to define your concept












About:

As a product designer I will create for you a sketch based on your description or product, references or an idea you have.
If you still not sure about the product or idea and how it should look like, we can work on it and bring it to life together!

**Please noticed that I'm a product designer - not engineer, any product idea is conceptual and require to have other steps, which requires engineers and other professionals**


Best thing to contact with me before you will ordering, 
We can discuss what would be the right sketch style and the price suit for you.


I'm here because I love to sketch and design, I could help you to describe your product with
my own visual style and knowledge.
I don't have experience with Fiverr, so please help me to help you the best way I can!

Good Luck to all, 
Jacob  

Reviews


whitneyaretz:Even better than what I could have expected! This seller was very accommodating, easy to communicate with, pleasant, and delivered excellent work even before an offer was created. Jacoboaron created 3 beautiful, detailed sketches at a great price. I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly reccomend!

jacobboaron:Great experience, Whitney gave me a total creativity freedom to make a visual sketches of her product. thank you ! it was pleasure.

icecool2:This was my first gig. What a fantastic experience! Jacob took lots of time with me getting to understand my needs and helping me think through different options. He was extremely quick getting back to me. Highly recommend!

jacobboaron:Thank you Adam! for the kind words, and how you were involved in the process. it helped me, and even challenged me. good luck with the project!

odyn_kon:Needed a quick mockup of a product idea. Jacob took my ideas and converted them to a 3D rendering quickly. Asking questions and approvals along the way. Jacob was very responsive to my messages and ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment