Thursday 4 October 2018

I will get your 3d models game props game environment prepared

I will get your 3d models game props game environment prepared












About:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please do contact me before placing any order. I do all the work in my evening time so I might get overburdened, and won’t take any orders (in case).


What I will need before putting my hands onto work?

While you are being a buyer amp; I being a seller, I require few things from you to take care of at your end. Here are these. “READ CAREFULLY”

1. Read the “Important Note” first from top of this post.

2. Get your product example concept (one OR few images) from Google .

3. Specify your requirement on a simple page.


Complex Models:

There is no option in fiverr that allows creating models after 29 days, so in case your model is way more complex then i thought it would be, please take your time to contact fiverr for extension of the contract period. Prices for complex models may vary accordingly.

Regards

Aadil Sharif

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment