Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create a model for vrchat

I will create a model for vrchat












About:

I have experience making characteres for videogames with low poly mesh, I can make characters with a good texture, and I can include the rigging for the game. I work with blender but I can give you the character in other formats.

Reviews


vashard:Always perfect!!

nicolbolas:thank you I love to work with you c:

spacemousey:Turned out great!!!

nicolbolas:loved this proyect c: excelent comunication

quintonfarmer:Seller is amazing! Not only did he make an exceptional model, he went above and beyond to edit it to my needs, and Im pretty picky, so needless to say I had a ton of minor details. He accommodated all of them with so much kindness. He even went above and beyond to help me get it onto VRChat, even though hes not that familiar with it. Truly great!


No comments:

Post a Comment