Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will do 3d modeling for your product and render it

I will do 3d modeling for your product and render it












About:

If you want to built your machine or device in very simple and cheap way. Please join us to help you in building your machine or device with pre-build part by using CAD software.
To get engineered parts for your device from professionals please quote us.




NOTE :  Contact me before placing order! thanks

Reviews


processineering:This time we had some problems in our communication. At first I had some other things in mind than I was delivered by zaibi. I asked for revisions and eventually got great results! The final delivery therefor was delayed. I will work with zaibi again.

zaibi_25:Thank you!!

orcino8:great Job

zaibi_25:Thank you!

jdspartners:Great work, thanks once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment