Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will design 3d models in solidworks or do high quality renderings

I will design 3d models in solidworks or do high quality renderings












About:

★★★★★ 700+ Positive Reviews!! ★★★★★

I'm a Mechanical Engineer and have over 3 years of experience in Designing 3D models and 2D Drawings. I can design 3D CAD models, 3D assemblies [Using Principles of Machine and Component Design] and 2D drawings in Solidworks, Creo or Siemens NX. I can also do simulation and analysis with Ansys as well!!

will:

  • Design 3D models (3D Print Ready!!)
  • Make 2D Drawings
  • 3D Assemblies
  • 3D Animation and High-Quality Images
  • Perform Simulations and Analysis
  • Provide Renderings of Parts
  • Make 3D Assemblies with multiple parts.
  • Use Machine Design principle to design parts that can withstand stresses up to required limit.

I'm 24x7 online, So you can expect a quick response!!!

NOTE: Please message me before ordering. $5 is for a simple model.

★★★★★3 Revisions Included !!★★★★★

Reviews


jpatburke:fast great job

shaneeddison:Very happy with the work produced, Syther is a real talent

jtvasold:Excited to finalize this project and start on another project in the pipeline.\n\nThanks

nirim4:Perfect ! \nSyther is always attentive and proffional.

songbird79:The very best experience, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment