Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will be glad to work with you.

I will be glad to work with you.












About:

I provide full service product design and innovation; whether you need support with conceptualizing your product on paper, getting a physical prototype for testing or taking your product to manufacture to get it into the hands of your paying customers.
Don't place the Order before discussion please.

Why choose me?
I am a Professional licensed Engineer. I specialize in sheet metal parts, large assemblies, plastics for injection molding and 3D printing. By choosing me you'll be making the best investment for the growth of your business.

  • If you have any idea that you want to bring in real word I am experienced designer to help you.
  • I will create High-Quality Photorealistic 3D Renderings of your product.
  • Amazon, eBay, AliExpress, Alibaba etc
  • I'll create any product hyper-realistic 3d render.
  • Also I can provide source file such as DWG, DGN, DWF, DWFx, FBX, OBJ, STL etc.
  • I am available at 24 hours to instant reply you. 

I look forward to working with you and building something awesome together.
Regards: Junaid

Reviews


kobi15:nice job done

junaidasghar38:Simple talk.\r\nBest experience.

reginaldfx:this is a great guy, will come back again for more.

junaidasghar38:Best experience ever.

mostwanteduk:Junaid did an excellent job. He has excellent communication skills, understood the job perfectly and produced a great drawing with a super fast turnaround. I'll definately be coming back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment