Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will make patent drawings from your sketch

I will make patent drawings from your sketch












About:

I will create professional provisional patent drawings out of Your product sketch or idea. Even unfinished ideas will do, I'll be glad to participate in the production.

Reviews


dst126:Highly recommend. Was being quoted closer to $300 from our law firm for exactly the same work.

berniedulos:Awesome talent

exoleap:AWESOME 5 STARS WORK!!!!\n\nWe needed patent drawings and Igor delivered EXACTLY what we needed in a short time. Very easy to work with, we'll be back for more :)

igorgeorgievski:Great customer, precise and clear. I wish everybody was like this.

gskerekes:Very quick with communication, questions, and finished product. Great work. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment