Sunday 7 October 2018

I will create 3d dwg,stl,stp,igs,dxf standard manufacturing drawing

I will create 3d dwg,stl,stp,igs,dxf standard manufacturing drawing












About:

All that your project needs is an accurate 3D prototype to created to scale for perfect 3D printing, CNC machining or plastic mould injection manufacturing. I am a professional product design engineer and I will design parts and assembly of prototypes in STL, IGES, STEP and other CAD formats for perfect manufacturing. I will strictly consider the following in the model design:

  • Close fitness of mating parts 
  • Tolerance 
  • Functionality
  • Durability 
  • Ergonomics 
  • Aesthetics

Please contact me before you order for this gig and note that quotation varies with project complexity.

I am an expert in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor, pro-E, solidworks and other CAD softwares in creating 2D/3D designing/rendering. With these I will make all kinds of simple and complex models for your optimum satisfaction.

You can count on me for an outstanding service delivery because I am innovation driven towards excellent creativity.
 
Makemax

Reviews


randy_blevins:Does quality work and revisions are not a problem either! Recommended.

afokenny:Thanks Randy

randy_blevins:Excellent work and like clockwork.

afokenny:Thanks as always

compushine:It took like an hour!!!! Amazing!!!! So fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment