Sunday 7 October 2018

I will do 3d modelling and rendering

I will do 3d modelling and rendering












About:

I am a professional 3D CG artist i am doing 3d designing from 3+ years, I am expert in 3D modelling of object,modelling of car & 3D rendering for any products in high quality. 


I can do work on the following services:


  • 3d automotive parts
  • 3d assets for games
  • 3d props for animations


I can also create any 3d game ready models

I can work in appropriate if you will provide images:

1. Reference/sketch images of your bike & concepts
2. How many images do you need?
3. Visual specification for rendering such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 

Note : Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Reviews


garethrowlands4:Selena has done a superb job and was great to work with - thoughtful, very talented, and courteous at all times. And the 3d modelling was a very good standard indeed and at a good price. I highly recommend this seller!

selenasharma:Outstanding Experience!

anttikivikangas:Excellent work!

mzchai:Great work. Job done quickly and efficiently.

selenasharma:Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment