Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will do rendering and product 3d modeling

I will do rendering and product 3d modeling












About:

HI,

I'll make for you 3D model and render photo-realistic images, based on your reference images, sketched or just an idea!

*I can also render your 3d model, but for photo realistic effect I prefer to build my own 3d models.
Please note: Quality of 3d model highly affects the realism of the image.*

- Basic package include two High Quality rendered image of your product, and the costs are fix for this package.

- If you do not have 3d model, and you don't need photo real image, please choose Standard Package, and I'll make 3d model for you. Price for making 3d model depends on complexity of the task.

- Premium package price is only $30 higher then standard package price, since it include Three photo-realistic images and 3d mode.


The costs of render image is $10, when rendering my 3d model.


The Attention to details is a key. Actually a good detailed 3D Model and HQ textures/colors is essential to ensure that you get the desired AWESOME rendered images.

Please contact me before order.

Kind regards,
Nikola

Reviews


simed18:good quality servers

niiikola:Thank you so much for giving me this project.\r\nIt was a pressure to work for you.

ryanhills623:Great work!

niiikola:Amazing person, with great charisma, I enjoy to work with Ryan.\r\nThank you!

emilymtl:great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment