Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will help you create the parts and assemblies you need to create your product.

I will help you create the parts and assemblies you need to create your product.












About:

I offer mechanical engineering design services to help you create mechanical parts and assemblies, and to help you solve any design challenges you may have.

I provide the following services upon request:

  • Design consultation (17+ years of mechanical design experience)
  • 3D files (SolidWorks, STEP, eDrawings, etc.)
  • 2D files (AutoCAD, .DXF, .DWG, etc.)
  • Manufacturing drawings
  • Stress and deflection analysis (linear)
  • Quotes from my suppliers for 3D printing, sheet metal, and machined parts
  • File conversions (please inquire)
  • Access to a $50 coupon from one of my manufacturers for first time buyers (great for prototyping)

Typical design work takes between 1 -3 revisions and I will work with you through the design process.

Please contact me with your requests prior to purchasing as I individually quote projects depending upon complexity and estimated length of time. It's also very helpful if you can provide supporting files or images for me to review when contacting me. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Reviews


robertanders110:fantastic all around service, will use again for sure... tomorrow actually.

gsl_limited:Highly skilled and professional, unparalleled expertise and understanding. Recommended and will buy again.

michaelgeorges:It was a pleasure working with Gsl on this project! \n\nCommunication was very clear and respectful. The project itself was also clearly defined which made it easy to complete the project on time.\n\nThank you again for the opportunity!

robertanders110:fantastic all around service, will use again for sure... tomorrow actually.

gsl_limited:Highly skilled and professional, unparalleled expertise and understanding. Recommended and will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment