Tuesday 2 October 2018

I will create the best 2d technical drawing of your product

I will create the best 2d technical drawing of your product












About:

If you need someone to create clear and detailed technical drawings for your next product design, I am the choice for you. I have had over 4 years of experience producing technical drawings in the product design industry.

Using Solidworks, I can draw:
- a single part file drawing of your CAD model (if you only have one part that needs to be manufactured) or
- a complete assembly drawing complete with the following:
  • a general assembly drawing with bill of materials (BOM)
  • exploded assembly drawing
  • individual part drawings with dimensions, tolerances and sectional views if required
  • notes for assembly (you would need to provide me with these before proceeding with the order)
  • a default title block (my design) or the title block provided by yourself

Since I don't know have the complete knowledge of the product that you are designing, this will tend to be more of an iterative process where there will be a lot of communication back and forth. This is why I am offering unlimited revisions for the premium package so that you're completely satisfied with the final outcome.

I look forward to dealing with you and help making your next product design a reality!

Reviews


zackalsharif:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

parmalat1184:Understood the requirements perfectly. Fast delivery, quality work. Will work with him again.

swaroopshridhar:Excellent to work with, gave all the necessary requirements for the job

smiller04:v positive

swaroopshridhar:Great once again


No comments:

Post a Comment